Bass Amplifier for Keyboard Amplifier?

Reaction score
Are you asking if you should run your keyboard into a bass amp?

I'd say no, the range of notes on a keyboard far outdoes the range on a bass and I can not see them doing well together.

I have a Motion Sound keyboard amp. It really is quite amazing. Built in leslie and all. Get one of those!

Reaction score

I'd say no, the range of notes on a keyboard far outdoes the range on a bass and I can not see them doing well together.

I have a Motion Sound keyboard amp. It really is quite amazing. Built in leslie and all. Get one of those!

Thank you how about I will use Computer Speaker? What Specification do I need to buy? Thank you

Reaction score
The only amp U need to use for a keyboard is a keyboard amp or a PA. The frequency range of a keyboard is going to include the entire audible sonic spectrum. And U will blow computer speakers and damage guitar or bass cabinets.

Reaction score
The only amp U need to use for a keyboard is a keyboard amp or a PA. The frequency range of a keyboard is going to include the entire audible sonic spectrum. And U will blow computer speakers and damage guitar or bass cabinets.

Thank you Sir, What is PA?

Reaction score
Its the sound system. Like if U play with a band. This would be what the rest of the band connects to and the sound comes out of the house speakers.

Reaction score

I would also look into powered speakers like the altos 200 watts per speaker sa110;s if you can find thems used get them they are great and make my casio 7600 sound great in stero

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with using a bass combo as a keyboard amp. Suspect that this issue was resolved one way or the other back in March 2011, however?

Ask a Question