Behringer FCB1010

Reaction score
I own a Behringer FCB 1010 midi foot controller and 2 Roland Synths (JP-8000 and XP-60) I am trying to figure a way to integrate the usage of all 3 components in a productive way. Has anyone here own or used a Behringer FCB 1010,... with their Synths/keyboards and if so, what results/benefits did you discover ?

Reaction score
I own a Behringer FCB 1010 midi foot controller and 2 Roland Synths (JP-8000 and XP-60) I am trying to figure a way to integrate the usage of all 3 components in a productive way. Has anyone here own or used a Behringer FCB 1010,... with their Synths/keyboards and if so, what results/benefits did you discover ?
It really all depends on what you are trying to do with your rig. I my case I control the programs that six keyboards/modules use. The FCB 1010 is using the uno system in it but the stock behringer firmware should do for your purposes.
When performing live my hands sometimes are too full of keys to change programs/parameters so I use the fcb to do this. One particular tune I do requires 3 subtle parameter changes to a MiniMoog Voyager patch during the solo. So I program the 3 different sounds to 3 different program slots and use the fcb to select between them. Works great.
The main thing to consider when configuring midi systems is knowing what your requirements/desires are and one at a time solve them.
I also use an old JL Cooper MSB+ midi patch bay to do so of the heavy midi processing, but that's a whole different story. Good luck.
Danny

Ask a Question