Behringer KX1200 problems...

Reaction score
Chapel Hill, NC and the Texas hill country
My keyboard amp/speaker has suddenly come down with a faint but noticeable staticky/ high pitched buzz when I turn it on.
My first thought was interference from somewhere, but nothing electrical has been added recently. I've checked all input/output plugs to no avail.
Behringer support hasn't helped.
Anybody have any ideas???

Thanks,

LD

Reaction score
First thing I would do is swap the channel. Then if its still happening, I'd swap the cable in the first channel. Then I'd try and swap the port on ur keyboard. Then I'd try playing thru another amp with the same keyboard and same cable.

Its the keyboard, the cable, or the amp. Once you narrow that down, you can determine if ports are bad. That's where I would start.

But honestly...I have a Behringer...and they aren't the rugged. Buy it...sit it down...plug it in....and just turn it on and off. Its not tough enough to be moved around much.

Reaction score
Chapel Hill, NC and the Texas hill country
First thing I would do is swap the channel. Then if its still happening, I'd swap the cable in the first channel. Then I'd try and swap the port on ur keyboard. Then I'd try playing thru another amp with the same keyboard and same cable.

Its the keyboard, the cable, or the amp. Once you narrow that down, you can determine if ports are bad. That's where I would start.

But honestly...I have a Behringer...and they aren't the rugged. Buy it...sit it down...plug it in....and just turn it on and off. Its not tough enough to be moved around much.

Thanks Music Man,

I'll give that a shot (except thru another amp....I've just got the one ).
There's also been a strong solar storm going on lately thats been affecting radios, tv,
etc. I wonder........?!?

Ask a Question