Behringer UMX 610

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've purchased a UMX 610 in the hope of controlling my Roland U-220 sound module. Midi is being transmitted just fine, but I can't work out how to program the 610's controls to access the particular patches that I need to recall from the U-220. I want to use the 610 in a live playing situation, so recalling patches is a priority! Could anyone shed some light on this problem? Cheers, Wayne (Australia)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Wayne,
I have no experience or knowhow about your query. I do hooe someone here can respond to it.
However, I just wanted to ask you, where in Aus do you reside. There are a few Aussies here. I am a Melbournian btw.
You said you play live. Are you in a band?
Cheers
Ray

Reaction score
Hi Wayne,
I have no experience or knowhow about your query. I do hooe someone here can respond to it.
However, I just wanted to ask you, where in Aus do you reside. There are a few Aussies here. I am a Melbournian btw.
You said you play live. Are you in a band?
Cheers
Ray
Hi Ray. I'm on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. I play in two bands: Classic Covers and Common Ground. Where abouts are you? Cheers, Wayne.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Where abouts are you? Cheers, Wayne.
Just up the road in Knox would you believe. Might see you around at the local pubs eh? I will look our for you.
Whenever I see a band playing I tend to take an interest in what keyboard is being used. Often I will front up to the keyboardist during their break to chat and probably annoy. Lol:D
Cheers ray

The Y_man

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've purchased a UMX 610 in the hope of controlling my Roland U-220 sound module. Midi is being transmitted just fine, but I can't work out how to program the 610's controls to access the particular patches that I need to recall from the U-220. I want to use the 610 in a live playing situation, so recalling patches is a priority! Could anyone shed some light on this problem? Cheers, Wayne (Australia)

Had a quick look through both of the manuals - it looks like you could (key being p151 of the roland manual and p14 of the Behringer manual) - but I haven't got my head around how you can send the patch select signal from the behringer yet....

The Y-man

Ask a Question