Best case/bag for an M-Audio Keystation 61?

Reaction score
Hi
I recently bought an M-Audio Keystation 61midi controller as a second keyboard to link up with a Roland VR-09 for gigs, and it works fine.

I am trying to find a case or bag that is a good fit for the Keystation (I am currently carrying it about in the original cardboard box which is not a long term option!) - all of the cases I can find are too deep - I only need at most a 250mm deep bag, as the Keystation is just the keybed really so is not very deep.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks
Dave

Reaction score
I have a Code 61 which is similar in size to the keystation. 30 years ago i purchased a soft case for my ensoniq sd1. It was from a company called Levy's in Canada. The SD1 is long gone but i still use that Levy's case to transport my Code 61. It is an extremely rugged soft case and has probably traveled to a 1000 gigs, and it has no signs of wear due to its ruggedly made material. Without a doubt I'd buy it again.

Note how my white keys appear to be stained. We did an outdoor gig last night and the mosquitos were so rampant that while i was playing my fingers were killing and smearing the mosquitos. They literally chased us off the stage.... :oops:

0e32a405b09d71b6ec950f25f58c728e.0.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Code 61 which is similar in size to the keystation. 30 years ago i purchased a soft case for my ensoniq sd1. It was from a company called Levy's in Canada. The SD1 is long gone but i still use that Levy's case to transport my Code 61. It is an extremely rugged soft case and has probably traveled to a 1000 gigs, and it has no signs of wear due to its ruggedly made material. Without a doubt I'd buy it again.

Note how my white keys appear to be stained. We did an outdoor gig last night and the mosquitos were so rampant that while i was playing my fingers were killing and smearing the mosquitos. They literally chased us off the stage.... :oops:

View attachment 2867
Thanks - I will see if I can find one online somewhere - and wow, that sounds like a lot of mosquitos!

Ask a Question