Best possible headphones for sound for Genos Keyboard

Reaction score
Sony WH1000 come out best in reviews but you can Google reviews yourself to see models in various price ranges.

Sennheisser, Beyer, Audio Technica, AKG etc all have great headphones at various prices.

Features vary, on ear, over ear, closed and open, it what suits.

Buying headphones is like buying a keyboard.

Why did you buy a Genos?

Because it suits you, its the same with headphones so we cannot tell you what is best for you.

Reaction score
In my circle of friends headphones tend to come down to personal preference. With all things audio, my tired old ears might be unimpressed by your JBL speakers...your younger ears would hear nothing to merit anything positive about my Klipsch speakers.

That said, my AKG 250 headphones sound good to me and have survived longer than anyone would expect. Soft cushy padding makes them easy to wear for extended periods of time. No harshness, so no ear fatigue. At the time I purchased them they were recommended to me as "studio standard". Probably not the case all these years later.

Reaction score
Meze Audio's 99 Classics. Made in Romania... incredible clarity and separation. Very modest V-curve, without exaggerated bass or treble. Bass is very crisp and tight.

Ask a Question