Best Value Headphones for Classroom Keyboards

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm setting up a keyboarding lab for middle school students with Casio CT-S300 and Casio LK-S250 keyboards. The set up needs to connect a chromebook with a 3.5mm aux cord to the audio in on the keyboards and then connect headphones to the keyboard. I need to purchase about 20 of these headphones on a shoestring budget due to the cost of getting the keyboards. I tried earbuds which for some reason sound terrible and don't allow the chromebook music to come through properly. I'm sure is a very simple explanation for experts and I assume it has something to do with the capacity of earbuds. They are apple earbuds but they're still just earbuds. I also have a pair of brenthaven over ear headphones which sound fantastic with the keyboard and chromebook. So my question is if anyone has a recommendationt for headphones that would perform adequately with both the keyboard and chromebook transmitting sound. Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Opinions expressed on this topic are just that, opinions. This is a keyboard forum. You are really asking about headphones, not keyboard functionality. Be aware that you might be best served to get a better answer from a different forum although I'm not sure if there are any headphone forums.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't know whether there are any forums devoted to headphones, but there are forums devoted to home recording, and probably forums devoted to audio gear in general.

Reaction score
If those at $29 a pair is what you are considering then why not go for them, fir 20 you should he able to negotiate a good discount.

The weak link in any headphones is where the lead enters the headphone ear piece so if you can find a set of headphone with replaceable leads then this will probably help in the future when the kids have damaged a pair.

Ask a Question