brocken touch screen on korg pa3x

Reaction score
touch screen on my korg pa3x was brocken,I'm replaced it with new one,and now everithing work like before,just screen don't come up(no graphics on it)just a white light,and you can change everiting you want with touch on the screen ,but you can't see anything on it

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Check if you plugged in the ribbon connector properly without reversing it or transposing it by a pin or two.

Also check that you didn't bend any pins if it uses a connector.

Gary.

Reaction score
Hello. I have problem with my Korg PA 800. I changed two touch screens from eBay and AliExpress but no results. I am waiting for third one from professional technician. Is it possible the mainboard if is faulty. Someone sad a similar problem please?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Does your keyboard make sound?

Do lights light up?

Did you fry the CPU with static discharge?

Who the hell knows what you did to it.

Pay a REAL technician to fix it now.

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for your quick answer. I am technician for 33 years. The keyboard is working perfectly it is like a new one, Only the touch screen makes problems and I ordered from two places and they didn't fit. Sometimes the touch screen changes its sensitivities. It is working I can use it, but cannot use the touch screen 100%

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for your quick answer. I am technician for 33 years. The keyboard is working perfectly it is like a new one, Only the touch screen makes problems and I ordered from two places and they didn't fit. Sometimes the touch screen changes its sensitivities. It is working I can use it, but cannot use the touch screen 100%
I spent 250 euro for touch screens, and result = zero

Reaction score
Hi. And thank you for your help I apricate it. Yes, the number of the touch screen is: MA 16 1 but cannot find any information in internet. Even I am playing now on the keyboard where the touch screen allows me. Do not wish to replace it I had Pa 300, Pa600, Pa700, Pa 900 Pa 1000... Now maybe some people are gonna kidding me that PA 1000 is better than Pa 800. It is not, trust me. I use Pa manager and can do what I want

Reaction score
Hello. To let you know. It is not from the touch screen. Something else is. The keyboard going to the bin and the problem is solved. Thank you for your help here

Ask a Question