Buying a new keyboard. Help!

Reaction score
So I'm looking to buy a new keyboard, preferably below 1800$. I'm looking for something which I can create my own music with by singing into a microphone connected to the keyboard. Something with vocal modulation features, multi track recording, ability to edit/loop tracks and a good MIDI sequencer. I really liked the Roland Juno Gi but its drawbacks like not having a MIDI sequencer and not supporting a USB is a dealbreaker. I'm not specific on one particular brand. Roland, Korg, Yamaha, anything is fine as long as it fits the requirements and is within the pro\ice range. Please help me out!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If I were you I wouldn't be so quick to write off a keyboard for lack of a sequencer.

For that matter, sequencing and multitrack recordings are things which are best left to being done on a computer, not on the keyboard itself.

In the price range you mention the top contenders I would consider are the

Kurzweil PC3LE8

Korg Krome 88

or the Yamaha MOX8

For multitrack recording and effects I'd suggest running it all thru a Behringer 1202FX Mixer to feed your amp, speakers and computer DAW to record.

Ask a Question