Can a expert recommend a keyboard for me .

Reaction score
I have been playing all sorts for years ,Clavinova , Tyros 5 , Orla Grande organ ,PSR9000 ....... I`m old school..just home amusement only.

I would like to make a change , i usually play old ballads , sustained chord left , melody right .

Realistic strings /piano mainly but it has to have a good sound when used through a large speaker system.
I want to sound like i am playing the London Symphonic single handed!

Budget £ 3 to £5 K
Thanks

Reaction score
The Genos would be the step-up from the Tyros 5 and PSR 9000 you are familiar with. Though whether it is any better for your particular purposes, I don't know.

Reaction score
Welcome.

It is a No Brainer

Korg PA 4 X

£2,490 for the 76 key version from A&C Hamilton (do go for the 76 key version over a 61, the extra real estate is worthwhile)

Here is Justin giving a Demo

This is the Korg Video Manual series

20 hours of past webinars

Yamaha have their Genos which is way more expensive, its good but I prefer the Korg and cash in pocket any day.

Reaction score
Korg PA4X v Yamaha Genos

By the way, forget other Arrangers it is between these two. The Korg PA1000 and Yamaha SX900 are both only 61 keys.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
With your budget and your playing experience you should be looking at Workstations.

Take a Look at the the new Roland Fantom F8 or a Korg Kronos or a Kurzweil Forte.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question