Can Someone Help Me With Some Chords ?

Reaction score
As I'm finding my way around the keys, I could really use some help figuring out chords by ear.
I'm trying to learn "Who Do You Think You Are?" by Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods :D.
Probably 2+2 to most of you, but to a newbie like me it's a challenge...
I think I've got the verses down for the song, but cannot figure out the Bridge nor the second half of the Chorus.

Looked all over for the internet for the proper chords to no avail.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Thank you Ted, but that is a totally different song with the same title :D
It's a tough one to find on the internet, even though it was a hit single by 3 different bands!

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that. I had a feeling that was too easy. Will give you a shout if I come up with anything !

Reaction score
OK !

Let's try this one:

http://www.wikifonia.org/node/13240

This is going to display a piece of sheet music, so give your system some time to generate the page. Click on the arrows at the top of the lead sheet to switch between Pages 1 and 2. See the controls at the upper right of the webpage for transposing, page formatting, and downloading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awww, thank you Ted! That was the one I was looking for!
You Chicago guys are great...My Brother lives in Carol Stream.
Thanks again for your help, Ted. :D

Reaction score
Glad I could be of help !

Many, many years ago - back in the days of microwave radio - before fiber optics were ever heard of - I maintained a microwave radio repeater "tower" across the road from Carol Stream in a place called Cloverdale, but that entire area was mostly just corn fields or pasture land back then, but the "towers" really fit in, as they were nothing more than 9 story concrete silos with a bunch of horn antennas on top. There was nothing like climbing all the way to the boiling hot 9th floor radio room with a 60 pound canvas bag full of tools and radio gear when it was 90 degrees and 90 per cent humidity. Ahhh ! Those were the good old days !

Ask a Question