can someone please reccomend me a midi controller?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been playing paino for 7 years, and don't have a keyboard. (I have an acoustic stand up piano) I decided to start saving up money for one so I can pratice with headphones, and more importantley explore diffrent sounds than piano.

I have decided to go for a soft synth and midi controller apporach, mainly for the felxibilty this gives me (the ability to upgrade your sounds later, and even make your own patches.)

I have chosen reason 4 as the soft synth that I want, now, the question is, what midi controller should I get?

88 keys is a must, and I need the action to be weighted action, hammer action would be even better. Light weight would be a plus.

I want something reliable enough that I won't have to buy another one a few years from now, but I don't want to spend over 600$ (US $)

I have found a few controllers on musicain's friend that fit my needs, however, on the reviews, a lot of people are reporting problems with these keyboards.

please help, thanks.

Ask a Question