Can Synthesizer such Roland Juno DS76, load virtual instruments sound such NI, Scarbee, keyscape, etc...

Reaction score
Soundcloud is just a site where people post audio files for people to listen to. It's like youtube except without the video. It does not include the files you need to get those sounds into your DS, those would come from Roland's axial site. I only suggested listening to the soundcloud link to get an idea of what more of those downloadable SRX-12 EPs sound like.

Reaction score
Soundcloud is just a site where people post audio files for people to listen to. It's like youtube except without the video. It does not include the files you need to get those sounds into your DS, those would come from Roland's axial site. I only suggested listening to the soundcloud link to get an idea of what more of those downloadable SRX-12 EPs sound like.

Ok got it

Once I know what I like from this soundcloud where can I download them from?

The Roland's Axial has ONLY 3 sounds for EP and only one is fender Rhodes with phaser I CAN'T see anything else , this is why I am struggling, where I get those sounds demo that I like on soundcloud?

Thanks

Reaction score
Basically. The SRX sounds can be slightly different from one keyboard to another because the keyboards have other differences, like different effects.

Reaction score
I was looking for some of the VST monsters from Music Computing but those have apparently been discontinued. I did however, have the Seelake still in my bookmarks.

4000 Euros give or take for the fully tricked out top of the line model.

Gary ;)
Hey , noticed you guys talking about the Seelake Audiostation. I have 2 of the Seelake X64 setups and they work great. ( i have 2 because i got a great deal from a studio in a jam a few years ago) . i am able to mix my entire band in a live setting using plugins and amp sims reliably. I would be interested in selling one of the rigs for $1800 if anyone is interested in discussing it, I believe the configuration i have goes for a close to $3000 currently, plus my memory has been increased to 32gb and I would leave plugins installed that are valued at more than the machine itself. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hey , noticed you guys talking about the Seelake Audiostation. I have 2 of the Seelake X64 setups and they work great. ( i have 2 because i got a great deal from a studio in a jam a few years ago) . i am able to mix my entire band in a live setting using plugins and amp sims reliably. I would be interested in selling one of the rigs for $1800 if anyone is interested in discussing it, I believe the configuration i have goes for a close to $3000 currently, plus my memory has been increased to 32gb and I would leave plugins installed that are valued at more than the machine itself. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

That's a really nice bit of gear that you're selling. Too rich for my blood but you might want to post here in the classified section of the forum and include your location since these forums are read worldwide. You're more likely to find a buyer in Texas than Bangkok if that's where you are located or vice versa.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question