Can Yahama E433 repeat song without delay?

Reaction score
I recently bought a Yahama E433 keyboard.

I would like to be able to record a song, maybe just 8 bars and repeat that.

When I follow the manual the song repeats, but begins with two bars with metronome only.

Has anybody had this issue?

Reaction score
Allan

The count-off feature during repeat mode is a function of the repeat process - not the recording process, and so far, I have been unable to defeat it. Yamaha obviously intended the repeat mode as a teaching/learning tool, and therefore included the count-off to prepare the "student" to start playing at the correct beat. After all, the "E" in E433 does indicate "Education" series, but I find this surprising and a bit short sighted on a unit that includes several neat "DJ" features, where the user/player would most likely want to record and loop phrases for live playback without the count-off. So far, the only work-around I have found is that if I want an 8-bar phrase repeated 4 times for a total of 32 bars, I have to just record the entire 32 bars to begin with. What a pain !

Last edited:

Ask a Question