Can you increase USB direct audio out volume on PSR-E373?

Reaction score
Just got my PSR-E373, was excited about the audio interface built into the USB port. Is there a way to increase the audio out volume on this port? I have it connected fine to GarageBand on my iPad and it does work fine and is a very clean signal but it is really low volume. The volume on the keyboard has no effect on the signal going to the iPad. I'm wondering if there is a function setting I am missing that can help with this.

Quick edit: I maxed out the "main volume" in the function settings and that definitely helps, but it's still pretty low.

Last edited:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't see a function for outgoing USB audio, only incoming.

Outgoing volume is unrelated to the Master Volume of the speakers; it's strictly controlled by the voice volume-- Main Volume, Dual Volume, and Split Volume-- as well as the Master EQ setting to a small degree, inasmuch as that affects how much emphasis or deemphasis is placed on certain frequency ranges.

Reaction score
I don't see a function for outgoing USB audio, only incoming.

Outgoing volume is unrelated to the Master Volume of the speakers; it's strictly controlled by the voice volume-- Main Volume, Dual Volume, and Split Volume-- as well as the Master EQ setting to a small degree, inasmuch as that affects how much emphasis or deemphasis is placed on certain frequency ranges.
Thanks! It is usable if the main volume is max at 127 - thankful for that this was one of the main reasons I opted for this board - my P125 has it and it makes such high quality audio recordings when compared to using an external interface

Ask a Question