Canadians are Musical Geniuses...

Reaction score
Chris
I know Blackpool very well, but lets face it anyone, even me, will sound great in a karoake bar at 2 am.

Being the advanced age that I am in my day there was the Mecca Ballroom, The Tash and Ma Jenks in Talbot Sq. Now it is stag/hen weekenders that are rat assed by 8 in the evening, its not a pleasant place at weekend for mature adults.

One thing that my Mrs and I have done frequently is to dance in the Tower Ballroom, to Bands, DJs and or course the Mighty Wurlitzer, magical.

The Illuminations (Google it if you folks have no idea what they are) are still going strong we took our Grandkids there for switch on night, Britney Spears switched them on this year during her concert on the beach, the town was in chaos, but the Grandkids loved the lights and we were pleased to miss seeing or hearing Britney.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's a good thing he has a government job :p

:D :D :D

Gary ;)

EDIT >>> I'm not 100% certain on this but according to the UN Charter of Basic Human Rights I think that song qualifies as a Crime Against Humanity :D :D :D

Reaction score
Chris
I know Blackpool very well, but lets face it anyone, even me, will sound great in a karoake bar at 2 am.

Being the advanced age that I am in my day there was the Mecca Ballroom, The Tash and Ma Jenks in Talbot Sq. Now it is stag/hen weekenders that are rat assed by 8 in the evening, its not a pleasant place at weekend for mature adults.

One thing that my Mrs and I have done frequently is to dance in the Tower Ballroom, to Bands, DJs and or course the Mighty Wurlitzer, magical.

The Illuminations (Google it if you folks have no idea what they are) are still going strong we took our Grandkids there for switch on night, Britney Spears switched them on this year during her concert on the beach, the town was in chaos, but the Grandkids loved the lights and we were pleased to miss seeing or hearing Britney.

I am very surprised that Britney was in Blackpool, even for who she is i would of thought that was below her. The first time i went to the tower i think i was 17 and i just fell in love with the Wurlitzer and that's how i started playing organs. I love the Blackpool Reg Dixon/Phil Kelsall sound and that was partly why i wanted the Genos as it gave me some Blackpool Tower/Theater Organ sounding options as well as my long list of other requirements.

Talbot Square has always be a bad area... well as far as i can remember. I must admit i am glad i dont live there anymore!. Those Stag & Hen parties along with the drinking culture is what has ruined Blackpool.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Written by an Aussie, bur first performed on the charts by a Canadian.

That's cause if an Aussie sang it nobody would understand any of the words :p :D :D :D

J/K ;)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hey Gary G! Why are you hiding this Canadian from me? Nice voice hey!
She is seriously Canadian talent if you ask me.

I was playing this tune on my keyboard and I decided to google a few versions to get ideas of rhythm and style etc . .
This girl popped up by chance.

Wow! So nice! Lovely mellow guitar strumming and beautiful voice. She is definitely Canadian talent.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hey Gary G! Why are you hiding this Canadian from me? Nice voice hey!
She is seriously Canadian talent if you ask me.

I was playing this tune on my keyboard and I decided to google a few versions to get ideas of rhythm and style etc . .
This girl popped up by chance.

Wow! So nice! Lovely mellow guitar strumming and beautiful voice. She is definitely Canadian talent.

Honestly I've never heard nor seen her before this.

Give her another twenty years, however, and she'll turn into this...

Gary ;)

Ask a Question