Casio CTK-541 - Cannot Find Manual?

Reaction score
Hey Hi, my brother has a Casio CTK-541 "100 Song Bank Keyboard" — we have the keyboard and AC power brick transformer, that's it.

Going to the Casio website there are lots of PDF CTK manuals available BUT NOT for the 541.

Casio website has manuals for: "CTK-230, CTK-240, CTK-245, CTK-451, CTK-471, CTK-481, CTK-491, CTK-496, CTK-571, CTK-591, CTK-671, CTK-691, CTK-700, CTK-710, CTK-720, CTK-800, CTK-810, CTK-850IN, CTK-860IN, CTK-900"

StorageU_20151209__2471_ReSize_1024px.JPG
I'm wondering if maybe the 541 is a sub-set model of one of the others.

Does anyone know the answer? Anyone out there have a CTK-541?

Thanks for any thoughts or comments

Jim in Maine

Reaction score
Hey hey Michael!

Thank you very much. I have to say I'm still curious about why the CTK-541 is not included on the Casio website.

But, for the time being, I am a happy camper. Thank you again!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't know-- maybe they didn't have a copy to scan, or maybe they just haven't gotten around to scanning it? The newer manuals are PDF files that you can search-- i.e., the text is in text format, rather than the entire page just being an image-- but the older manuals aren't available in that format, so they must be scanned page by page as images. The situation is very similar on Yamaha's web site-- the older manuals are available only as scanned images, and the manual for a particular model may or may not be available from Yamaha. Thank goodness there are sites like manualslib.com-- although some of the similar sites want you to pay to download a manual (even though they don't legally own the rights to those manuals), and others say they're free but there are a lot of suspicious hoops they want you to go through to download the manual so you can't be sure if they're planting malware on your computer. Fortunately, manualslib.com seems to be safe and reliable.

Reaction score
One useful arrow in my digital quiver is a "Pro" membership with Evernote. BTW: Evernote excels at grabbing webpages, selected text, any and all doc formats, photos ...and even notes. But, here I'm mentioning its "Pro" ability to turn ANY image of text (jpg, gif, etc) into a "searchable document". It's an overnight process -- save a note (e.g. screen capture of a page from an old keyboard manual). The next day Evernote's "Find/Search" will find words in the image during a universal search.

Reaction score
Hey there ...<snip>... welcome to the forum :)
Thank you Becky! I've been made to feel very welcome here. I've been telling my brother how helpful membership in this forum has been. He'll soon be moving out of his house and into a small apartment so a keyboard will be handy to have around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I've been telling my brother how helpful membership in this forum has been. He'll soon be moving out of his house and into a small apartment so a keyboard will be handy to have around.

Excellent! The more the merrier :)

Ask a Question