Casio CTK-6000 Looping Feature?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just bought the Casio CTK-6000 and I'm wondering if there is a looping feature? I've been looking around the manual and playing around but can't figure it out.

What I would like to do is:
1. Record my own drum beat (I know how to do this part)
2. Play the drum beat I created and then play the piano part ontop (I can do this too)
3. HOWEVER, I can't figure out how to loop the drum beat. For example, If I make a 10 second drum beat recording, how do I make it so it AUTOMATICALLY loops it after the 10 second recording. Right now I have to manually push the "Start" button to get the loop going but is there a way to make it automatically loop?

Thanks,

Wilson

The Y_man

Reaction score
Are you recording as a "song" or "rhythm"?

Rhythm can loop, but there is a limit to the length (I can't remember - need to check).
A song can reeat, BUT it puts a pause between the repeats... :(

The Y-man

Reaction score
pls help me.i bought wk 500 i.i save song in my keyboard .my problem is saving the song to sd card i used 2 gig as stated in manual and i formatted already but still cant find data in saving to sd.pls help me

The Y_man

Reaction score
pls help me.i bought wk 500 i.i save song in my keyboard .my problem is saving the song to sd card i used 2 gig as stated in manual and i formatted already but still cant find data in saving to sd.pls help me

did you
  1. format using the casio (not PC/Laptop)
  2. look in the musicdat folder
  3. Used SDHC (not SD) card
The Y-man

Ask a Question