Casio Help

Reaction score
Hi ! I am new to this Forum greetings to everyone. I have a used Casio WK-1350 Keyboard and there is no sound coming from the speakers. When i power on the display is functioning but when i press the keys there is absolutely no sound but the display shows key movement. When i unplug the headphone there is no sound either. I need help in fixing the problem, i have limited electronic knowledge hope someone can assist. Thanks

Reaction score
Welcome.

Do you have any sound into the headphones?

The headphone jack is switchable so it can be either headphones or line out, the menu will have a function to change the setting.

On some keyboards the inbuilt speakers are switchable to enable or disable them, this may be in a menu function or a key combination, the manual will describe if this is the case.

If you still have a dead keyboard you can open it up and physically check connections and the motherboard for signs of damage.

Good luck

Ask a Question