Casio LK-300TV - can the TV output be sent to a Laptop?

Reaction score
Thought it might encourage grandchildren to be interested in music if I could get the Karaoke to work; however I do not have a portable TV.
Could I use a Laptop?

Reaction score
Not directly, you would need a Video Capture device between the Casio & Laptop.

The quality of these devices varies so I suggest only buying from a source with a No Quibble Return.

Reaction score
Not directly, you would need a Video Capture device between the Casio & Laptop.

The quality of these devices varies so I suggest only buying from a source with a No Quibble Return.
It looks like a jack plug at the back of the Casio LK-300TV, so I presume I need a jack to usb with a gizmo in between?

Reaction score
You need something like this - https://www.amazon.com/DIGITNOW-Capture-Adapter-Grabber-Converter/dp/B08RMSJNW2/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=video+capture+devices&qid=1684606104&sr=8-11&th=1

and software to use it with - OBS Studio or PotPlayer for Windows, and QuickTime Player for Mac. They can be downloaded for free online.

Do your research before buying - Maybe just buy a cheap used TV.
looks like it would do the job; however, my concern is that all those connections are female ;(

Ask a Question