Casio Privia keyboard

Reaction score
Which model Privia?

(Do you have anything plugged into the headphone jack? That would silence the speakers...)

Reaction score
PX-3S? Yeah, no speakers in that one anyway. ;-)

The info you asked for is in the manual...

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.00.28 AM.jpg

Reaction score
PX-3S? Yeah, no speakers in that one anyway. ;-)

The info you asked for is in the manual...

View attachment 3039
Yes no internal speakers..but the keyboard is plugged into a mixer then thru speakers...not sure if the keyboard can go directly to speakers without mixer but I think we tried that too. I also think I did the suggestion you put on reset..but I'll try again..thanks

Reaction score
To start, I'd try plugging headphones directly into the keyboard and see whether you've got sound there.

Reaction score
Ok Scott ..I plugged some earphones in and I heard sound!!!!!..But why not thru my mixer and speakers..ugg....do I have to even use my mixer then to speakers ...I think I tried directly to speakers and it didn't work...

Reaction score
Ok Scott ..I plugged some earphones in and I heard sound!!!!!..But why not thru my mixer and speakers..ugg....do I have to even use my mixer then to speakers ...I think I tried directly to speakers and it didn't work...

First, confirm that the cables from the piano to the mixer are in the correct places (the outputs, and not the inputs or pedal connections). If they are, try unplugging those cables from the piano and plugging them into some other keyboard if you have one, or if you don't, with the volume low, you can try tapping the ends of those cables and seeing if you at least hear a buzz. This is to confirm that the cables themselves, the mixer, the settings on the mixer, the cables from the mixer to the speaker, and the speaker itself are all okay.

Reaction score
We did plug in a microphone into a mic input and it came out into speakers..so I think the mixer itself is the culpret...

Ask a Question