Casio Privia PX-330 seemingly will not record.

Reaction score
Hello, I have the keyboard mentioned in the title which I have been happily using for a while now. Recently I wanted to record a left hand line and play over it. The manual told me to hit record until it blinks, play something, hit "start/stop" and then while the record light is solid, hit "start/stop" again to play back. This does not work, and I have tried every variation of this within reason. When the record light is blinking and I start playing, it looks like its working (the little orange and red lights around the start/stop button blink) but in "playback mode" (when the record light is solid) I can never get it to do anything. Am I missing something major or is it broken?

Thank you.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Is there anything that looks like a rewind button? Maybe you have to rewind to the start to play back?

Reaction score
well, sorry for taking so long to respond, but this does not seem to work either. Their is a rewind button but pressing or holding it and following that with "play" does not seem to work either, nor is anything like this mentioned in the instruction book... Any other ideas?

Ask a Question