Casio PX-850 cannot power up

Reaction score
Hello everyone;

I have problem with my Casio px-850. When I press the Power button, the led flashes 1 time and turn off immediately. I tried to press and hold the power button but the same issue happened. I also checked the adaptor with VOM, but I think there's no problem with the adaptor. One piano seller told me that it is the rom error, usually happened on Privia x50 series, and all I need to do is asking piano technician to disassemble the piano, take out the microcontroller and re-install rom for it (with some specific tool). Because my area is being locked down due to Covid19, so I cannot ask the piano technician to come to my home to check, and have to wait until the restriction is removed.

So I want to ask for your advice. Is there anyone here who had the same problem like me? And how to fix it?
Thank you very much & have a nice day.

PS: I don't know how to insert video here so I insert the link. Sorry if any inconvenience.
PX850 power issue

Ask a Question