Casio WK-1350 manual Appendix.

Reaction score
The nice lady at Casio US. sent me a pdf of the user manual for which I am grateful. If anyone has the appendix pages which are an addendum to the manual I would be pleased if they would contact me.
Regards
Jim.

Last edited:
Reaction score
PS: I have just downloaded the appendix pages for the WK-1600. They show valuable information for that model. Perhaps they might be similar to the WK-1350. Further studies ahead of me. So much to learn, so little time.
Note table
Free session chord progression chart
Drum assignment list
Fingered chord chart
Midi implementation chart.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I found the English version of the User's Guide at manualslib.com, but it ends at E-24 and there are several more pages after that, including the Appendix.

I found the Spanish version at the following page (click the Download link at the top to download it), and it seems to contain all of the pages, including the Appendix-- although it's in Spanish. Hopefully you'll still be able to make use of it.

http://pdfretriever.com/lect.php?ID=271209&lg=E&h=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
PS-- There are a few sites that offer "the full manual" for sale for $4.99, but there's no way to tell before buying whether it actually includes all of the pages after E-24.

Reaction score
Hello Michael,
Thank you for finding the Spanish version. I will certainly download it and I am sure I can use Google translate, or something similar,for the various sections that are needed. The user manual I obtained from Casio US has from page E1 to E53 copied and also includes the cover.
However pages E12,E14,E16,E17,E42 were mis-aligned during the copying procedure and are missing quite a few details that I am unable to fathom or understand in my beginner ignorance. The sites I have checked for $4.99 are also using the mis-aligned copy that I obtained from the nice lady at Casio US.
Regards.
Jim.

Ask a Question