Casio WK-3800 keys

Reaction score
Hello

I have had this keyboard for about 4 month now and it's amazing. BUT there's only one problem. Keys are terrible, they are so loud I can't play at night. Does anyone of you have the solution to this problem? On my old keyboards I put rubber under the keys but that's too soft so... I'm open to suggestions

Reaction score
Hi! a had this keyboard for a while and put some rubber strip undr the keys, the one that you use to seal windows with, and it worked fine! although it just silenced the white keys....:))) but anyway, you will have to watch out how thick the strip is, so it will not be to thick, or to thin, i used one that was halfrounded and filled with air, that dampened the (white) keys totally, and the respons was ok - all the best - Viscount

Reaction score
(1) - Don't play at night.

(2) - Either turn down the volume, or plug in headphones.

I'm talking about keys, not keyboard. Keys are very loud. When I press them, they hit the bottom part of keyboard and it's like hitting a desk with a hammer

Ask a Question