Casio WK 7500 and VB3

Reaction score
Older guy here, I have a Casio wk 7500 and GSI VB3/Cantabile installed on my laptop.This is working, I've also tried running a stereo cable back to the keyboards stereo audio input,so I can hear the vb3 through the keyboards speakers.But problem is I'm also hearing the keyboards presets sounds together with the hammond sound.Is it possible to switch off the keyboards internal sounds and just hear the VB3 through the keyboardspeakers?
Wondering.

Reaction score
Geir

See the upper right hand column of Page 133 in the manual for turning Local Control OFF. This turns off the WK-7500's internal sounds so that you can control external sound modules without interference from the keyboard's internal sounds. If you are going to be wanting to turn this ON and OFF quite often, you could set up a couple of REGISTRATIONS for toggling it at the touch of a single button and this would save you the trouble of navigating through the menu system each time.

Good luck !

Reaction score
Magnificent! That worked! First I was fooling around and turning the speakers off,and no sound at all.But after reading your reply one or two times more and scrolled through the menues I found it. It was listed under the Midi section,Local control.More then great,B3 sound through the keyboard speakers!Many thanks for your reply.:):):)

Ask a Question