Casio WK-7600 L-R output EQ control

Reaction score
So .. I have a WK-7600. What I want to do is split the keyboard so there's Upright Bass on the Left, and Grand Piano on the Right. I then want to take the Left-Right Outputs of the keyboard and run them into two separate channels on my Keyboard Amp, a Traynor Keymaster K4. Each input channel on the Amp has its own EQ controls (bass, mid, treble).

What I'd like to achieve, is with the Upright Bass on the Left going into one of the channels on the K4, use that channel's EQ controls to really tighten and clarify just the sound of the Upright Bass.. The Grand Piano on the right, going into its own separate channel on the K4, would similarly use that channels EQ to get the best Grand Piano sound.

My question: Is the Left-Right Output of the 7600 actually putting out a L-R split of the keyboard, and to what extent is that affected by where you make the split on the keyboard? So for example, suppose I decided (just for the sake of argument) to make the split at the lowest C on the 7600. That would leave only 8 notes (black and white keys) below that lowest C. Does that mean then that only the tones of those 8 keys below the C would be going to the Left Output of the 7600 and all the rest above that low C, going to the Right Output?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I think you are talking about 2 mono tracks? I don't believe so - each keyboard split will go through both L and R - if you indeed run both in stereo.

Reaction score
If the 7600 allows panning then pan the bass program far left and pan the piano program far right. check the manual and see if you can pan a programs output. If you can then what you are trying to achieve is do-able.

Reaction score
Got the (physical) manual on the WK-7500 in front of me - the keyboard can be split at any point by holding down the SPLIT button and the leftmost key the user wants to split at simultaneously. You can also layer the right split. I can't find anything in the manual about panning these, or being able to bank a SPLIT

Ask a Question