casio wk 8000 wood stand

Reaction score
Hi
I need of the wood stand for casio wk8000.

Where can I find one at reasonable price?

Bob.

Reaction score
You might also consider something like this if you want something lightweight, portable, and highly adjustable. Adjust the height as well as the angle.

41q-QO%2BBtkL._SS500_.jpg

It's for a hammered dulcimer. I got one long ago, unfinished, as a kit, very inexpensive at the time. From a company called "Lark in the Morning". (On checking I now see that they don't carry this design anymore. Though they are a dynamite resource for unique ethnic and unusual instruments you won't find anywhere else. Do you have an "Aboriginal Cricket Whistle" that sounds like a real cricket? I do. :) You never know when you might have to hunt crickets. You need a really tiny gun too.)

In any case, I found it doubles as an excellent keyboard stand, for play while sitting at any height or while standing. That's why it was designed this way for hammered dulcimers.

I think your best bet at locating one would be doing a Google search for "adjustable hammered dulcimer stand". If you want, add the word kit after that search string. I notice from that search that you can even get the parts-plans to make your own from scratch.

Ask a Question