Casiotone Symphonytron CT-8000 Organ

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am offering for sale here a Casiotone Symphonytron CT-8000 made by Casio (duh). It's very rare (apparently only 100) of them were made. Though this is a keyboard forum, I figured I'd make this posting for this organ because it is but two keyboards atop one another, with footpedal board, even its own external speakers (really more like powered amps). Given the rarity, I'd be willing to consider a variety of offers. Also, I'd be willing to drive it to its new destination (preference would be given to anyone less than 10 hours from New Jersey). Below is a link to a site that explains most of the essential elements and components of the beast itself. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from any interested parties soon.
Best,
David

http://www.electone.com/article/?f=view&i=119

Reaction score
Ct-8000

Hi,
I am currently not in possession of this organ anymore. It is staying with a friend. Email me at dmroque at gmail dot com and we can discuss this in more detail. Thanks.
Best,
David

Reaction score
Casio Symphonytron 8000

I have one of these in storage in San Diego. It's in working order but a bit banged up cosmetically (the speaker cases have chips broken off, they are particle board).

- Nick

Reaction score
Duly noted

I have one of these in storage in San Diego. It's in working order but a bit banged up cosmetically (the speaker cases have chips broken off, they are particle board).

- Nick

Nick,
As I said, I am no longer in possession of this, and I'm not sure of your interest in this posting. If you were interested in the organ, my friend has it (It's in very good shape) and might consider selling it. If this is something you would be interested in let me know, otherwise thanks for the posting and Happy Holidays.
Best,
David

P.S. And, yeah, why would anyone ever make such crappy speaker cases? The bottoms of mine flaked apart like an old manuscript taken out of someone's ancient tomb by an ape.

Reaction score
Hi David,

I just wanted to see who else might have an interest in this instrument. I'm thinking of selling mine, since I am not living in San Diego anymore and don't expect to return anytime soon. I'll start a new thread if I put it up for sale.

It's interesting that they made the speakers so flimsy, yet the metal stand is built like a tank!

- Nick

Reaction score
I'm interested in a CT-8000 or Symphonytron. But I'm am based in Europe & Australia.
Happy to consider delivery to either of my locations. PM message me if anyone wants to sell.

Ask a Question