Cheapish Good Keyboard

Reaction score
Hi all..

Just looking for a nice Keyboard to replace a few things Im getting rid of cause our new house is too small....

So could anyone recommed me a cheap ish (but not too cheap) somewhere around 50 - 60 bucks Keyboard... Doesnt have to be too flash just have basical piano type feature and synth and the like instruments.... Two things that are a must is a good percussion/drums instrument and a decent line out so I can record...

Selling my piano and drums lol just no more room, but I record quite a lot so need something to replace them.

Cheers

Reaction score
This has been said MANY times on this (other) forums.

You talk about 'bucks' - which most folks think mean $US..... then you post links to NZ sites.

Did you not think it a good idea to fill your profile in properly ( ie: location), so folks have an idea what you're referring to?

Reaction score
My bad, but it my original post I did convert to US dollars sort of lol...

So are any of those ok for my simple purposes?

Reaction score
My bad, but it my original post I did convert to US dollars sort of lol...

So are any of those ok for my simple purposes?

Are you actually for real?.....or completely stupid?

We've had a few morons on this forum in the past, so please just let us see your REAL reply?

Your initial post was so inane......can we see if you're answer is serious or not?

Reaction score
Well considering I dont know anything about Keyboards what so ever and have never owned nor brought one before I dont know the prices of the top of my head. Hence I came to this forum for advice....

Those keyboards in my links are what I am looking at as they are affordable... I just want to know if they are any good for what I am looking for, Im no hardout professional keyboardist, I play guitar prodominently and like to record songs which I use to do on my drums (play my drums) and with my piano (mic to the strings).

But if your just going to be rude and act like a child Ill go elsewhere.

Reaction score
Well considering I dont know anything about Keyboards what so ever and have never owned nor brought one before I dont know the prices of the top of my head. Hence I came to this forum for advice....

But if your just going to be rude and act like a child Ill go elsewhere.

Please understand I don't wish to be 'rude', but if you want considered advice and opinions,

the correct way to go about it is to fully explain your circumstances etc.

I notice you still haven't completed your 'profile' to include where in the world you live?

These forums are looked at by people from all over the world - there are different time-zones & currencies etc.

If you post ambiguous questions it confuses everyone.

The contributers on this forum are here to either help others, or seek advice from people with more knowledge......

but to do that it's no use if folks post 'vague' questions.

Reaction score
Since I suppose those of us who are not from NZ don't know very much about the currency there, I would help both parts a lot if you could recount it into a more familiar currency, like USD or Euro, so we've got some information to work with :)

Reaction score
Id be willing to go as high as:

150.00 NZD

=

100.900 USD

New Zealand Dollars United States Dollars 1 NZD = 0.672670 USD 1 USD = 1.48661 NZD

the correct way to go about it is to fully explain your circumstances etc.
The problem with this is that I dont know.... I have no idea what I need/want.... As per my other posts I want something that has a decent drum instrument so I can at least try to replace the recorded sound of me playing my actual drums.

Other than that just something that has like a line out or usb out type thing so I can plug into my computer to record.

I cant get my question any less vague than that.... As I dont know a thing about keyboards and dont know where to start.... Thats why I posted my links cause those are keyboards I found which Im looking at...

Ask a Question