Chiarimenti su Kurzweil PC2r

Reaction score
Salve a tutti,
Sono un amante dei suoni Kurzweil soprattutto per quanto riguarda la sezione piano con il mitico Triple Strike Piano che stò cercando di ottenere acquistando questo modulo.
So che questa unità è particolare in quanto in realtà non offre molte possibilità di libertà all' utente ma ho trovato un offerta su Roma a €300 per questo rack. Il mio interesse principale è quello di avere il bellissimo Triple Strike Piano della K2600 o del PC3 quindi la domanda è: Il piano del PC2r è lo stesso Triple Strike che si trova nella K2600 e nel PC3?

Grazie a tutti,
Alessandro

Reaction score
Hey Alessandro,

My understanding is the basic piano sound set on the PC3 is a reworked version of the one on the PC2, so no it's not identical. In saying that I've never actually heard a PC2 in the flesh, so to speak. My advice would be to try and listen to it yourself, as what sounds "good" is often a matter of personal preference.

Cheers

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
K2600 sounds can be loaded onto a PC3 series synth. Kurzweil designed backward compatibility into the PC3 Line when it comes to loading legacy sounds.

Not so certain about the PC2 line though.

Contact Kurzweil Operational Support @

http://kurzweil.com/support/operational/

and they will be able to tell you for sure.

Gary

Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for replying me! I found another offer of a Kurzweil K2600 76 for €650.
The K2600 is of course more advanced than PC2r for programming sounds and I'd be more intrested in the K2600 for this. But I red over kurzweil website that there is a ROM (which is scarce) called Stereo Dynamics Piano which brings the Triple Strike to the K2600. I olso red that some time after the release of this ROM Kurzweil implemented the Triple Strike as a stock preset.
How can I know if the K2600 which I am going to buy integrates this Triple Strike as a stock preset?

Thanks a lot!

Alessandro

Ask a Question