Chords play ?

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am getting better and better with the keyboard/piano and still lovin it!

but i got a problem i can read chords but dont know how to play with which hand and when...

I wanna play this song but i dont know how to play, i hope anyone can hlep me with!

PS: i can play/read the chords but i dont know in which lines i must play!

song i wanna play:
http://www.megachords.com/piano/music/95702/lets-twist-again.htm

Reaction score
I would suggest you find a teacher and get at least some basic piano training. It's just not realistic to think that you will just pick it up by reading a posted answer on the forum. If not lessons, at least do research on Youtube to visualize left and right hand positions and how the two hand integrate together to cover bass and rhythm components of a song. Btt, hands-on instruction and learning good practices from a teacher will take you so much further in the world of music. Don

Reaction score
Sure i take a teacher! You pay for it then? cause i cant fckign afford it...
Its easy to say, but give me the answer of dont response...

Reaction score
Yasje, de manier waarop en de taal waarmee je reageert op een goedgemeend advies zal je niet erg ver brengen.
Nog een bijdehand opmerking, iedereen kan wel zeggen neem een leraar, maar niet iedereen kan het betalen.
Vaak vergeten jullie dat, professionele piano spelers.

Reaction score
Ten eerste ben ik geen prof speler maar een goedwillende amateur die mensen over de hele wereld probeert te helpen als ze met vragen over keyboard spelen zitten. Er zijn honderden cursussen op internet te vinden die weinig of niets kosten. Met enige moeite zou je die ZELF kunnen vinden. De manier waarop je zo agressief antwoord doet me denken dat je hulp nodig hebt maar NIET van dit forum. Discussie wat mij betreft gesloten. Met ander woorden barst maar.

Reaction score
A very easy method of chord progessing are the so called "power chords". They are neutral to major and minor and sound nice to many songs. Neutral means, that if you have a C Major chord you Play C Power Chord or if you have a C Minor chord you also play C Power Chord.

They consist out of the base note and then +7 halfe notes.
C = C & G
D = D & A
E = E & H
F = F & C
and so on

I hope this helps you, for questions about this just ask me :)

Reaction score
Yasje

This site shows the fingerings of the various piano keyboard chords:

http://www.piano-lessons-made-simple.com/piano-chord-diagrams.html

This site shows some of the common/popular chord progressions with short videos to give you some practice:

http://www.piano-lessons-for-life.com/common-chord-progressions.html

Good luck !

Woow thanks for the links helped me alot!
thankyou!

A very easy method of chord progessing are the so called "power chords". They are neutral to major and minor and sound nice to many songs. Neutral means, that if you have a C Major chord you Play C Power Chord or if you have a C Minor chord you also play C Power Chord.

They consist out of the base note and then +7 halfe notes.
C = C & G
D = D & A
E = E & H
F = F & C
and so on

I hope this helps you, for questions about this just ask me :)

Ahh i didnt knew that yet, thankyou! :)

Thanks for the he reply if i have a question you will hear ;)

Ask a Question