Combining Song Books

Reaction score
Have watched Korg World webinar on how to combine Song Books by copying set lists over one at a time.

Original SB had 560 entries, Osimo 800 making total of 1360.

But I end up with 1074. So it looks as though Osimo have 286 entries not in a set list.

Now trying to work out how to find them.

Keith

Reaction score
Keith

Are you trying to combine the Osimo songbooks from the three different Pa models?

If you are then I did find that there is a degree of overlap in the entries when I performed this very task last year.

Additionally you will find that some Styles and Keyboard sets are different and that some of the Songbook entries does not play correctly due to missing Styles, Style elements or Keyboard Sets.

When I had my Pa700 I combined all three Osimo versions into my own OsimoAll version, then whet through each entry on my 700 and took note of where there were issues. I did not finish the task of returning to Songbook Editor and make the corrections.

So this is what you will need to do if I have assumed correctly with what you are doing.

PS
There is a 30+ minute Korg YouTube tutorial by Korg’s Steve McNally going through Songbook and Songbook Editor which is way better than the Webinar.

Reaction score
Just combining my SB with Osimo only for Pa4x.

Just looking for a way to identify which ones are not allocated to set lists.

I will look at Steve's tutorial and manual.

Keith

Ask a Question