CONFUSED ON GETTING APP

Reaction score
I AM TRYING TO CONNECT SMART PIANIST TO MY TABLET. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET IT ON MY AMAZON FIRE TABLET WITHOUT SUCCESS. I CONTACTED YAMAHA AND THEY SAID IT WILL NOT WORK ON AMAZON FIRE TABLET, SO NOW I WANT TO CONNECT IT TO MY I PAD TABLET. I HAVE ORDERED THE ADAPTER TO CONNECT TO MY YAMAHA P-121 KEYBOARD. MY QUESTION IS: DO I DOWNLOAD SMART PIANIST ON MY I PAD FIRST, THEN CONNECT IT TO MY P-125? IF SO, HOW DO I DOWNLOAD SMART PIANIST ON TO MY I PAD. WHEN I WENT TO APPS IT SAID NOT AVAILABE IN MY AREA (TN). HELP!

Reaction score
Welcome.

I also have a P121 and Smart Pianist is installed on my iPad and it works very well as does the other Apps that I have.

It is just a case of connecting the Apple Camera Adaptor to the iPad and connecting a standard A to B USB cable from the P121 to the Camera Adaptor and then turning them both on, it does not matter which is turned on first.

Is your iPad fully up to date with its operating system? It is often out of date operating systems that are the cause of not being able to update or to install apps.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have an Ipad Air 2 and went to the "App Store" via my Ipad and did a search. "Smart Pianist - US" comes up in the search. I think you somehow must have gone via internet to the Yamaha Site rather than the IPad App store. Try again using just the Ipad "App Store" button, then "search" using the term "smart pianist -us ". That should work unless there is some compability issue with your Ipad , or IOS version. Good Luck ! Don aka B3maniac

Ask a Question