Congratulations! We survived...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Xmas is over. I swear my neighbours are trying to give me diabetes. :D :D :D

Spent a quiet xmas without any family this year and I have to say it was a relief.

I made a turkey breast wrapped in bacon for my neighbour and myself.

Opened my gifts last night while skyping my family as is German tradition and now I just spend the next week recovering :)

Ordered in a Tascam DP24SD last night for a good price.

I'm moving my studio away from computers this coming year.

Merry Xmas, Merry Boxing Day, Have a happy, safe and healthy New Year Everyone!!!

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Glad you survived it. Been a rat race!
I just got back from the supermarket. Need some salads as we are about to hit mid to high thirties temps. I almost lost control with anger as a young mother and father had their kids running amok up and down the aisles. The kids were coughing and sputtering germs. Quite possibly covid. One never knows. I gave the mother an evil eye look as the sniffly snotters were out of control.

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Speaking of salads . .
Just before Christmas, there was a bad batch of spinach making people vevy sick and some hospitalised. The spinach had traces of poisonous apple thorn weed.
I was a victim. It got me since I ate a spinach turkey wrap for lunch. In the evening I was hallucinating and had brain fog. I felt weird. Later on about 3am when I got out of bed to wee as old men do, I collapsed. My wife jumped out of bed and tried to wake me. She said there was a mighty crash. I don't remember fallling over. I have no injuries remarkably. She had trouble waking me. I thought I was in bed but I was on the floor. Started haucinating again with weird thoughts.
Next day I seemed okay. But still even now I get slight short periods of incoherentcy. 99% sure I got poisoned as hundreds of others did. My wife did not eat a wrap that day. She is fine.
Anyway moving on. . Glad Christmas is over.

Reaction score
Wow, glad you guys survived.

We just had to settle for a plague of Locusts descending upon us …….. the Family came for Lunch, I now need to go to Supermarket.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Xmas day was roast turkey...

Boxing Day was turkey a la king...

Today was turKey salad on a toasted panini...

Please!!!

NO MORE TURKEY!!!

By tomorrow even the cat won't play with it!!!! :D :D :D :eek:

(Turkey Stir Fry Anyone? :D :D :D)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matiSon

Latest Threads