Cord Nautilus sequencer tempo

Reaction score
Does anybody out there know how to program in a Korg Nautilus sequencer.. a song tempo that at one point in it song retards to a full stop and picks back up at the original tempo several times during the song thank you to all for any assistance and consideration.. SG

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The manuals for those things are a brick.

Take a look at the sections on editing the sequencer and look for any subsection on tempo.

You may be hitting the wrong settings when you're recording multitracks.

Also check out the Nautilus tutorials by Korg on Youtube. There should be at least a chapter on the sequencer that might help.

That's what I'd do if it were my board.

Gary ;)

Reaction score

Take a look at the sections on editing the sequencer and look for any subsection on tempo.

Also check out the Nautilus tutorials by Korg on Youtube. There should be at least a chapter on the sequencer that might help.

Gary ;)
Thank you for your thoughtful and swift reply. I have been going through YouTube putting in key words like " sequencer", "tempo", "ritard", "change BPM within song", "time signatures" for both Korg Nautilus and
Tascam DP24SD. Most of what I have seen are feature descriptions rather than song creation workflow description. I shall Soldier on. There are, almost always, a number of ways to overcome these kinds of challenges.

Reaction score

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Only original on web
Written 30+ yrs ago
Never rehearsed
Qhile singing, freaking out about word order
2015 cell video taken @ open mic on a Torrance,CA sidewalk by new friend surrepticiously (sp?)
Borrowed guitar from stranger on way up to mic
My attempt at poignant story while blues chords seq sought to break bondage of typical I / IV /V changes
Inspired by
Led Zep " Since I've Been Loving You" from 3rd album 1970ish

Ask a Question