CP4 or MOXF8 ?

Reaction score
I have enough money to get either one. I'll buy one or the other. I'll use it on gigs and in studio. What would you go with and why?

Reaction score
What sort of functionality are you looking for? How big a deal is acoustic piano? what % of acoustic piano constitutes the time you are playing the keyboard?

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Probably 75% is piano; the other 25% rhodes/wurli. I was intrigued by the ability to download Jamal Hartwell's neo-soul into the MOXF8. I figure the C4's pianos would be better, but not by much. The action on the C4 is probably better, but I am real adaptable to action. My fave keyboard action is on a 65 yr old Baldwin Acrosonic!

Reaction score
I have enough money to get either one. I'll buy one or the other. I'll use it on gigs and in studio. What would you go with and why?
I have both...I'm not real happy with the CP4....but maybe just getting used to it....I thought the sounds would be
much better....than the o8....I dont think so...but looking for help on how to tweak things abit..

Reaction score
I had the same dilemma. Couldn't decide which one to buy. I went with the CP4 and couldn't be happier. The sounds are superb and the touch is great!

Ask a Question