CTK-4000 vs PSR E423 VS PSR E333

Reaction score
Hi, i just wanted to know if you guys could help me choosing between these 3 keyboards.

I'm a beginner, so i'm really looking into a keyboard with a great lesson system.
Also, i'm looking for the one (of those 3) with the best and most realistic sounds.

I really liked the Casio, because it has 100 songs onboard to learn, and all those 100 are classic songs i really like. It also has 50 exercises.

On the Yamaha side, there are the PSR ones, the E333 and the E423, the E333 being newer. They both have the Yamaha Educational Suite. I've read that the Yamaha's have better sound. The E423 has only 30 songs onboard to learn, and 70 on the CD-ROM, i dont really understand how that works. It looks like the PSR E333 has the 100 songs onboard.

Any of the Yamaha's (where i live) are more expensive, so, my question is, which one do you recommend?

By the way, i would use it as Midi controller too (so i could use with Synthesia, and with FL Studio). so the USB connection would be very important.

Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question