Ctk 481 keyboard not functional

Reaction score
Hi I would be very thankful to anyone who could help me resolving the above issue. All the keys on the console including the LCD and power on LED works accept the keyboard. The model schematic is not available in the net so it's quite difficult for me to troubleshoot. Thank you in advance for you help

Reaction score
You should be able to download a free copy of the CTK-481 Service (not User) manual from this site. I have no security info about this site, so proceed at your own risk:

https://elektrotanya.com/casio_ctk-481.pdf/download.html

The CTK-480 is a much older and much more basic unit than the CTK-481. It has 100 Tones, 50 Rhythms, but essentially no real display panel to speak of. The CTK-481 has 100 Tones, 100 Rhythms, and the same full featured, backlit display panel and "learning" features as the current models. If you are considering the CTK-480 as a replacement for the CTK-481, NO - you would be sorely disappointed. Consecutively numbered Casio CTK and WK models typically vary widely in features, capabilities, prices, and manufacture dates. It seldom indicates anything close in similarity.

Ask a Question