CTK 6000 vs 6200 - price and differences

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I wanted to replace my Casio CTK2400, since it has so few features, and I got 2 options : Either used Casio CTK6000 for 190$ from second hand music store or brand new CTK6200 from the store I work in, for 240$. And my question is - is the difference in price worth it? I mean, does 6200 has really that much more features than 6000?

And I didnt have a chance to see what condition is ctk6000 in, and 6200 would be brand new, like I wrote.

Also, feel free to reccomend me other keyboards, not necessarily Casio, that I can get for under 250$.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Last Xmas I picked up a Brand Spanking New WK-6600 for $169 CDN at the boxing day online sales at Best Buy Canada. Right now the same dealer is carrying it for $349 CDN.

My advice is to wait for the Black Friday specials. It's only 4 months away and Casios tend to get heavily discounted around Xmas.

If you have a little patience the Buddha will bless your wallet :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Last Xmas I picked up a Brand Spanking New WK-6600 for $169 CDN at the boxing day online sales at Best Buy Canada. Right now the same dealer is carrying it for $349 CDN.

My advice is to wait for the Black Friday specials. It's only 4 months away and Casios tend to get heavily discounted around Xmas.

If you have a little patience the Buddha will bless your wallet :D

Gary ;)

But I live in Europe, so.. no Black Friday sales :p Plus since I work in music store, they have already given me that discount on CTK6200.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Even so, you must have some sort of Boxing Day or Post Xmas sales. So you wait 5 months instead of 4. Is your 2400 really bugging you so much you would forfeit a 50% discount just to get a replacement early?

Gary ;)

Ask a Question