Cubasis and PSR-3000

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a solution for me. I can get Cubasis to record all sixteen channels from a song that I've created on the Yamaha PSR-3000. I'm trying to edit it in Cubasis; but I can't get the 3000 to receive from Cubasis on playback. I've edited various midi options until I can't see straight. What am I missing here or is this not possible? I'm using Cubasis latest version on a ipad pro 12.9 64 bit, IOS 11. Midi interface is a iconnectivity with lightning connector. All of my old gear communicates very well except for the PSR. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a EMU vintage keys and TG33 that is outdoing the PSR with this setup and so is my Korg M3. I surly have miss something.

I just uploaded the Yamaha MusicSoft Manager so I'm very unfamiliar with it at this time.

Just a shot does; anybody out there have a MDXG for IOS setup file for a Yamaha D-Deck? Did you have to get the Pro version to make it work?

John

Ask a Question