Custom IEMs

Reaction score
Anyone tried buying from this website? They are called Big Ear and they offer home service for molding your ears for custom in-ear monitors and then they'll mail the product within a few weeks. They also do have instructions for DIY molding where they'll send a molding kit then you'll mold your ears and send back the kit with the molds. Some of their products are really intriguing and of course, I'd love to know if anyone here tried their products yet.

Any other recommendations? This is how they look.

Reaction score
Anyone tried buying from this website? They are called Big Ear and they offer home service for molding your ears for custom in-ear monitors and then they'll mail the product within a few weeks. They also do have instructions for DIY molding where they'll send a molding kit then you'll mold your ears and send back the kit with the molds. Some of their products are really intriguing and of course, I'd love to know if anyone here tried their products yet.

Any other recommendations? This is how they look.
I haven't used that product, but I have some experience building my own custom IEMs. If you'd like, I could walk you thru the process... my last pair turned out great, and cost me about $80. let me know if you want to give it a go!

Ask a Question