CVP-105 3-1/2 in floppy disk songs

tjw

Reaction score
I'm interested if anyone might have "Solfeggietto" (C.P.E. Bach) from this Clavinova series. Originally, these were 3-1/2 in floppy disks which either came with the keyboard, or that I purchased later.

The file can be sent by email or uploaded. I can get it written to a 3-1/2 in floppy.

I'm willing to pay reasonable charge for it.

Thanks so much for your kind attention.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The owners of this forum frown on soliciting copyrighted material. Sorry but you may have to look elsewhere.

Gary ;)

tjw

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I reported my post, I'm sure the mods will take it down.
It didn't occur to me that it's illegal to copy the disk.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @tjw :)

Sorry for the confusion, I've undeleted this topic as I'm unsure whether it is infringing any copyright restrictions... The piece of music itself is not subject to copyright, but the version may be. However if you are looking to purchase the file through legal means then there is no problem at all.

Is this kind of thing what you are looking for? https://uk.yamahamusicsoft.com/learn-to-play/cuetime

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
The file can be sent by email or uploaded. I can get it written to a 3-1/2 in floppy.

I'm willing to pay reasonable charge for it.

I think if someone wants to play a certain music style for personal purposes and not for profit then there should be no issue with soliciting copyright.
It didn't occur to me that it's illegal to copy the disk.
I don't believe it is illegal. It's not plagiarism or theft. As long as it is sharing or personal use and not for profit then all should be okay.

I am glad the mods did not take your post down as you expected @tjw .
Best of luck in achieving your goals. As long as you do not scam or profit from it.
Cheers ray

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
As Becky said, you can buy it from Yamaha MusicSoft.

It's available as part of a collection:

https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/cuetime/classic-gems-3-classical-collection

Or you can buy it by itself:

https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/cuetime/solfeggietto-5

You can also find the sheet music available for free on the internet, since it was composed in 1766 and is (as far as I know) in the public domain. Then you could manually enter the score into a notation program and export it to a MIDI file.

But it would be more convenient to just buy it from Yamaha MusicSoft, especially since that would avoid any questionable gray areas about whether some particular arrangement of it is copyrighted.

tjw

Reaction score
Many thanks to all.... no intent to pirate :) Just loved that arrangement and sorry I lost it....

Yes, I'll purchase from Yamaha. Thanks for everybody's help.

Ask a Question