Dancing Queen, ABBA Midi mix w vocal

Reaction score
Another try at some 70's Favorites.. ;) I also posted the Vocal track i Used just for reference..

Below is the finished midi sequence mix.. the orignal midi file didnt sound so great but cleaned up nice, I also used a global Flanger effect for a hint of 70's flavor =)

Reaction score
Nice job. As good as the original.

Ty sir, after 2 days of fiddeling and tweaking the mix the whole darn thing began to sound wierd, its like re-peating the same word over and over eventually it just sound funny :confused:.. i think my cats were ready to form coop and chew all my wires in half LOL the odd thing with this song is it starts out at 98 BPM and slowly ramps up to 101 BPM and had to manualy adjust it with the sequencer

Reaction score
Im doing a Video exmperiment, You Tube wouldnt let me post it.. i did a Video capture of one the ABBA videos and muted the audio track and Dubbed in the Korg Mix version! but wow what a nice improvement in audio. Let me know if it works on Daily Motion. ( sorry for the water mark im using a freeware video editor )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x624v02

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Let me know if it works on Daily Motion
You bet it works! Marvellous! It is a great sound. You have talent. Most enjoyable track. My wife likes Abba so I show her your handy work and get an
unbiased opinion. I will tell you tomorrow what she says.
Cheers ray

Ask a Question