Dante Zen where to buy it?

Reaction score
Hello.

Is there a way to buy a Dante Zen?

I'm based in Europe.

Thanks.
Have you contacted the manufacturer to understand how they distribute their product? If they don't have a marketing plan to distribute the keyboard they're not going to sell very many. Why don't you start with them rather than asking us to do your research?

Reaction score
Have you contacted the manufacturer to understand how they distribute their product? If they don't have a marketing plan to distribute the keyboard they're not going to sell very many. Why don't you start with them rather than asking us to do your research?
Dear. I have already done this some weeks ago and Medeli China gave me a web address in Turkey. I wrote them an email and they never replied.

Reaction score
Sounds like it is a regional specific version of the Medeli AKX10.

In which case do not hold your breath whilst waiting for a response, but as you have an AKX10 and you have been having problems with it you know you are unlikely to get any response so I have to ask the question.

Why are you even considering another Medeli?

Reaction score
I have no problems with my AKX10.

I'm looking for a cheap oriental keyboard and the Zen sounds good.

If anyone knows where to find one, please pm me.

Last edited:

Ask a Question