Date Casio Keyboard was Manufactured

Reaction score
Does anyone knows how you can tell when Casio had manufactured the PX780 based on their Serial Number. I just purchased a PX780 and on the Box and underneath the Keyboard there is date but it Indicates CARB 06/05/2013, is this the date of keyboard being manufactured or is the date they passed the test for CARB. My purchase date is 06/13/2016. I just want to make sure I did not receive a keyboard that was sitting in warehouse for three years and does not have all the latest fixes. thanks, in advance.

Reaction score
Thank you happyrat1, I did go to the other forum and signed up, is there anything special I need to to to Contact Mike Martin or just ask the same question in general and hope he responds. I'm new to this Forum stuff.
Thanks again for you response.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Just post your question in the appropriate forum and you will get an answer posthaste.

Mike's pretty busy doing tradeshows and such and probably wouldn't answer for a while, if at all, but the forum is loaded with Casio experts who would be able to help you.

Another Casio employee on site is Jared Beaney from Casio Australia and there are quite a few community members who are also Casio experts.

Someone will give you an answer quickly enough.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question