Debut Album Review

Reaction score
Debut Album Review - > link repaired

LINK> http://soundcloud.com/chadt/sets/cognition

Greetings fellow keyboardists! I’ve just released my debut solo album “Cognition” & would be very interested in hearing feedback on my effort from other keyboard players, e.g, groove, vibe, quality, technique, good, bad, great, sucks, whatever.

I believe I may have a rather unique sound, so choosing a genre presented a challenge for me. I went with the mouthful “progressive electronic space rock” but would welcome recommendations of anything more succinct. I’d also be interested to learn of any artists that you may feel are similar.

Really, any comments are welcome, but try not to be too harsh if possible. This is my first effort & I might bruise easily. :p

If you like the tunes, spread the word & please do not hesitate to purchase them or ding my FB page. I could really use the support to realize my efforts were not in vain.

I sincerely thank you & look forward to your posts.

Warmest Regards,
Chad Trego
www.chadtrego.com

P.S. Only keyboards and an Alesis drum machine were used in the making of this album.

Ask a Question