Deepmind 6 keys broken

Reaction score
If a few Deepmind 6’s keys aren’t anchored so they sit flat, can they fixed easily by opening the chassis or is this a professional repair type of problem? My girlfriend bought me one as a gift. She paid full price but i think it was floor model. She’s looking into returning it but the model is on back order everywhere else I check. It looks new sounds good. The sloppy keys still work. They just look ridiculous and I would also like them to be normal for ergonomic reasons. Does anyone have experience putting keys back in place?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
DEFINITELY a Manufacturer's Defect. Just send it back and wait for restock.

I waited 8 months while the dealer held my money for the Hydrasynth to finally ship but it was definitely worth the wait.

As for the Deepmind 6. I also own one and it's a fantastic synth. The keyboard has channel aftertouch so that's another reason not to accept a wonky keyboard.

Send it back, wait for the backorder and in the meantime pick yourself up one of these to keep you happy and in good practice... :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Ha! We’re sending it back. I may split the difference and get the 12. It sure sounded sweet. Thanks for the advice.

Ask a Question