DGX-660: Split Point -> What if Style keys overlap with any, even 1, non style keys?

Reaction score
I expect there is no way to work around this, but thought I'd check here for possible answers. But the song I'm working on, both the bass clef notes and treble notes clef use A2, of course at different times.

This results in this: if the spit point is set to A2, then the bass/style sounds find, but not the treble when it hits that note, And of course if you set the split point to G2, then it's the reverse: treble keys sound found, but the bass / style key is off.

I will be quite surprised if there is an answer. Looks to me like I'm going to have to find a different style to use with the song, or use only in non-ACMP mode and use the drums it plays.

Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering, I worked around this, using tracks. I recorded the acmp first and only to the A track, with the split point set that handles the acmp correctly. Then I recorded the song with the split point correct for it, both bass and treble, to track 1. Worked great.

Ask a Question