DGX 670 Problems

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Recently, I purchased the DGX-670 keyboard after using an earlier DGX model for years. However, when I went to unpack and set up the keyboard, it wouldn't turn on. I made sure the DC plug was plugged into the correct spot on the keyboard (in the spot labeled 16V), and I plugged the DC plug into the AC adaptor and then into several different power cords and into several different outlets to no avail. I'm not exactly sure if this is the result of a faulty keyboard or a faulty plug/AC adaptor. I would like to know what next steps I should take as I’m not sure what to do. I've never had this problem with Yamaha products before.

Thank you,
Alex

Reaction score
If it is new, then contact the dealer where you bought it. If it is used I would contact the person who sold it to you. Good luck.

Reaction score
Firstly press and hold the furthest right key on the keybed as you then press the power button.

This will reset the OS, and if it still does not work then as it is a brand new keyboard contact the Retailer that you purchased it from.

I would contact them anyway whatever happens so they can pass on the problem to Yamaha.

Ask a Question